Sinda includes a number of advantages, when compared to FE based thermal analysers, that allow you to:
- Select from a wide number of available thermal loads.
- Use fast radiation methods with multiple radiation enclosures.
- Model terrestrial heating for solar loads on Aeroplanes, Automobiles, Solar Power Plants, Civilian Structures, and more.
- Add subroutines to model logic and boundary conditions for complex thermal problems.
- Utilize micro functions for complex loads without the addition of programming logic.
- Include complex special/time/temperature variation of heat fluxes and convections.
- Add advanced thermal features including ablation for thermal electric devices and heat pipes.
on its own or through MSC One: flexible, expanded product software solution that lets you take advantage of the broad range of MSC Solution’s range of products including Patran, Marc, Apex, Nastran, Adams, scFLOW, scSTREAM, SimManager, MaterialCenter, and more.