Date Posted: Friday 5 April 2019
A successful and well-established precision engineering firm, part of a leading European business, is currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Programmer at their Coventry HQ. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and highly regarded business and play a key role in their ambitious growth plans.
You will be programming Machining centres and lathes, using SOLIDWORKS Premium. The role will also involve you having hands on approach to setting/operating machines when required.
Your Experience / Skills
The role will suit an experienced, time-served and technically-minded individual, able to demonstrate CNC programming skills using SOLIDWORKS Premium. You will need an understanding of Fanuc control systems from 0i to 21MB. Must be able to work well within a team environment, effective communication skills are essential.
- Mechanical drawing standards (ISO & ASME)
- Machining process technology on CNC machining centres and lathes, machining cast iron, aluminium and steel. Machining cycle concept development and machining process parameters definition. CNC Machine programming using SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM.
- CNC programming Experience in ISO standard
- Continuous improvement process
- Strong IT skills including MS Office.
- Great communication skills, written and oral
- Knowledge of Fanuc 0i-21MB control systems
- Use of any machines listed an advantage (Leadwell and Haas)
- Setting/Operating machines.