SOLIDWORKS Student Edition Software
With SOLIDWORKS® skills, you’ll have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets.
The easy-to-use SOLIDWORKS Student Edition lets you sharpen your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition includes SOLIDWORKS Simulation design validation tools.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 12 month term-of-use license
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition eligibility For The Irish Department of Education
The SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is available Free to all Second Level , Colleges and Universty Students who are teaching SOLIDWORKS.
To download the SOLIDWORKS Sutdent Design Kit you must have you Schools Code and all relevant information for the School or Education Institute.
When you have asscess to this information go to the link http://www.solidworks.com/sw/education/SDL_Form.html to request the download for the Student design kit.
After your request the Download a download link and serial number for the software will be emailed to the address you submitted. You will the be able to download and install the software
SAMPLE STUDENT ACCESS FORM
- Software ceases to function 12 months after registration
- Subscription support service is not included
- Your license may not be upgraded
- Email support is available for installation and registration
- Registration requires Internet access
Although SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is functionally identical to the SOLIDWORKS software used by professionals in the workplace, certain features make it unsuitable for commercial use.
Institutional use of SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is prohibited. Schools interested in licensing use should contact an authorized SOLIDWORKS reseller.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition software may not be resold, transferred, rented, modified, or copied. Any misuse of the terms of the software license agreement will terminate the right to use this software.
For Furthur Information Please contact 01-2974440 or email email@example.com